[horde] Horde with Postfix, mySQL and Dovecot

Harlan harlan.bloom at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 02:44:58 UTC 2017

Hello,
   I've been following this tutorial for installing postfix, mySQL and
dovecot:  https://www.horde.org/apps/webmail/docs/INSTALL

   Postfix, mysql and dovecot are all working together for local email.
Thunderbird doesn't want to work with them, but evolution and blue mail
are working so I'm good there.

   Question is:  what changes to horde do I need to make to so I can
login to horde to access these services?  What did I miss in the
instructions?

   I've gone over the tutorial several times and I can't seem to figure
it out.  I've tried searching google and looked at the config files, but
obviously I'm missing something.

   I installed horde via pear, running version 5.2.13.  This is all
running on Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS inside a container.  PHP Version:
5.5.9-1ubuntu4.21.

Thanks again for your help!

Harlan...