[horde] Whups ticket creation: thrown back to Step 1

Nick Temperli nick.temperli at bbw.ch
Wed Mar 29 08:44:24 UTC 2017

Today I installed the git version of whups, but I get the same error. I
guess it's not horde itself thats causing the error, but I have no idea
how I can debug this issue. Error logs don't show anything.

I also tried the Firefox debuger console, but no clue what I should look
for. Does anyone have an idea how to debug it?

Greatings

Nick