[horde] What is the current status from installation perspective

horde-groupware at familie-lahme.de horde-groupware at familie-lahme.de
Sat Dec 30 17:50:05 UTC 2023

Hi Horst, all,

thanks for the hint.
I have started a fresh install using PHP 8.0 from ondrej ppa.

Apparently I am running into this error when composer tries to do its work:

"....
horde/horde[6.0.0alpha1, ..., v6.0.0alpha5] require php ^7 -> your php
version (8.0.30) does not satisfy that requirement.
     - horde/util[3.0.0alpha1, ..., v3.0.0alpha3] require php ^7 -> your
php version (8.0.30) does not satisfy that requirement.
...."

Steps done before (virgin Ubuntu 22.04 LTS system)
```
apt update
apt upgrade
apt install  ca-certificates apt-transport-https software-properties-common
add-apt-repository ppa:ondrej/php
add-apt-repository ppa:ondrej/apache2
apt update
apt upgrade
apt install php8.0 libapache2-mod-php8.0

cd ~
apt install composer php8.0-curl
git clone https://github.com/maintaina-com/horde-deployment.git
cd horde-deployment
composer install
..."

Looks like some PHP recommendations are not descibed correct in the
installer configuration, or did I do anything wrong?

br

Carsten