[horde] Is there a real sieve-editor for horde?

Philipp Fäustlin philipp.faeustlin at uni-hohenheim.de
Mon Jan 8 16:18:00 UTC 2024

Am 08.01.24 um 10:10 schrieb Lang, Ralf:
> Hi Nils,
>

> Am 03/01/2024 um 21:33 schrieb Nils:
>> Hi Philipp,
>>
>> thank you very much for that information. It seems that something
>> must be wrong with my configuration.
>>
>> At the page "Filter Rules" /ingo/basic.php?page=filters there is no
>> entry for "vacation". There's just whitelist and blacklist. Any
>> filters that already exist on the server are also missing there.
>>
>> At the page "Horde :: Filters Configuration"
>> /horde/admin/config/config.php?app=ingo there are only the headers
>> "Rules Storage", "Rules Options" and "Spam Filtering". The category
>> "Rules Options" just has one checkbox "* $conf[rules][userheader]".
>>
>> I don't seem to have any configuration option like sieve port or
>> authentication method.
The sieve backend config is found in the filesystem
../horde/ingo/config/backends.php your own version should be the
mentioned backends.local.php

>> I've installed imp and ingo with composer.
>> composer req horde/imp
>> composer req horde/ingo
>>
>>> check if your manage-sieve announces the "vacation" capability
>> I have successfully created a vacation script with KSieve. I don't
>> know, if the server announces it though. How would I check that?
By shell with openssl s_client -starttls sieve <managesieve_server>:4190
or telnet <managesieve_server> 4190

--
Philipp Fäustlin
Universität Hohenheim

Otto-Sander-Str. 5 | 70599 Stuttgart
Tel.: +49 711 459-22838 | Fax: +49 711 459-23449
https://kim.uni-hohenheim.de/