[horde] installation instructions for latest H6 ?

Torben Dannhauer torben at dannhauer.info
Fri Jan 19 20:51:35 UTC 2024

Hi together,

I have a productive H5 installation for many years .

~ 1 year ago I started (in a testbed) to play and learn the H5 to H6
migration in a seperate setup ( PHP8.2 & composer 1) and provided also some
PHP 8.2 compat fixes to horde.

However, I stopped for a year and I would like to continue now.

I am a SW guy but not up to date regarding php tools. I am used to pear and
quite lost with composer.

Which documentation is up to date and can provide instructions to get the
latest improvements installed which Ralf contributed?

I prefer to update my ~1y old test installation to the latest status but
what commands are necessary to migrate to composer 2 and to move over to the
correct branch?

Alternatively, I'm also willing to discard what I installed and to start
over with a fresh install and just reuse the database

Thanks for pointing me to the right doc or instructions.

Warm regards,

Torben