[horde] installation instructions for latest H6 ?

Torben Dannhauer torben at dannhauer.info
Wed Jan 31 21:28:00 UTC 2024

Hi Ralf,

[sorry for the late reply, it seems I did not answer to the list.]

I’m using the wiki , basically Doc/Dev/H6/* basically each doc describing one of the patches, fresh install or upgrade from existing H5 installations:

https://wiki.horde.org/Doc/Dev/H6/Installation

 <https://wiki.horde.org/Doc/Dev/H6/Installation/UpgradeH5Release> https://wiki.horde.org/Doc/Dev/H6/Installation/UpgradeH5Release

Thanks for your work

Warm regards,