[horde] Horde 6 causing apache segmentation faults

Horst Simon horst.simon2 at icloud.com
Thu Apr 25 02:59:03 UTC 2024

Hi

I try to install Horde 6 and after the initial install I try to access
the horde setup with
http://localhost/horde/admin/config/config.php?app=horde
it shows an segmentation fault in the apache2 error log. No entries in
the php logs.

When I try to get php info "<?php phpinfo(); ?>:”  I receive following
errors in the php log

[25-Apr-2024 11:59:58 Australia/Melbourne] PHP Warning:
require_once(/opt/local/www/apache2/horde/vendor/vendor/autoload.php):
Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/opt/local/www/apache2/horde/vendor/horde/horde/rampage.php on line 2

[25-Apr-2024 11:59:58 Australia/Melbourne] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught
Error: Failed opening required
'/opt/local/www/apache2/horde/vendor/vendor/autoload.php'
(include_path='.:') in
/opt/local/www/apache2/horde/vendor/horde/horde/rampage.php:2

Stack trace:

#0 {main}

   thrown in /opt/local/www/apache2/horde/vendor/horde/horde/rampage.php
on line 2

When I remove horde from the apache configuration file the php info
works correct.

I there any configuration missing or anything changed in the later Horde
6 to give me these errors, too what else should I check?

Thanks and Regards

Horst Simon