[i18n] Fwd: cestina do impa

Andrej Kacian tichowrl at centrum.sk
Fri Apr 11 00:32:15 PDT 2003

(Mon,  7 Apr 2003 13:40:16 +0200)
And Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> said:

> My Czech is a bit rusty. ;-)
>
> ----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von jirka at pirko.cz -----
>     Datum: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 13:27:50 +0200
>     Von: Jirka Pirko <jirka at pirko.cz>
> Antwort an: Jirka Pirko <jirka at pirko.cz>
>  Betreff: cestina do impa
>       An: jan at horde.org
>
> dobry den
>
> stahnul jsem si soubor imp.mo z
> http://cvs.horde.org/cvs.php/imp/locale/cs_CZ/LC_MESSAGES/imp.mo verzi 1.11
> mam imp 3.2.1
> prepsal jsem puvodni soubor /cs_CZ/LC_MESSAGES/imo.mo tim stazenym, ale
> porad je vse anglicke
> nevite kde jsem udelal chybu?
>
> diky za radu

Let me translate:
<translation>
i've downloaded the file imp.mo from
http://cvs.horde.org/cvs.php/imp/locale/cs_CZ/LC_MESSAGES/imp.mo version 1.11
i have imp 3.2.1
i have overwritten the original file /cs_CZ/LC_MESSAGES/imo.mo with the
downloaded one, but everything is still in English. Can you tell me where the
mistake has been done?

thanks for advice
</translation>

hope the OP won't mind :>

--
/~\ The ASCII        Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <tichowrl at centrum.sk>
\ / Ribbon Campaign  GnuPG public key id: 7CD93FE2 (pgp.mit.edu)

"Far hence, I deem, your doom lies, Tuor son of Huor. And this land shall not
 be freed from the shadow of Morgoth until Thangorodrim itself be overthrown.
 Therefore we are resolved at last to forsake it, and to depart into the
 South; and with us you shall go."
			-- Annael the Grey-elf to Tuor son of Huor