[i18n] Khmer Language in Horde and IMP

Ong Pisey sey at of.forum.org.kh
Sat Jan 22 09:47:49 PST 2005

Dear Jan,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I got the Khmer languahe drop down list but
when I selected it, it doesn't change anything. You can visit:
http://testing.forum.org.kh/horde/imp

Sincerely,

Pisey

Jan Schneider wrote ៖

--
ONG Pisey
OFIX System Administrator
Email: sey at of.forum.org.kh
Web: www.forum.org.kh

Please note that the above message may contain confidential information.

1. It is only intended for the person to whom this mail is addressed
   in the To: and CC: options.

2. This mail including attachment may not be redistributed/edited for
business profit or any purpose without the permission from the owner.
Whoever is not listed as a recipient must not view this message, or
delete it from storage.

The sender does not accept any liability of errors or omissions in the
context of this message due to Internet transmission.

Your understanding is appreciated.