[i18n] IMP 4: Korean user problems

Nate Carlson natecars at real-time.com
Wed Jan 26 07:48:53 PST 2005

Hey all,

I've recently upgraded our webmail installation to Horde3/IMP4 from
Horde2/IMP3.2.x. For most of our users (including Japanese users, who had
problems with the older version), it's working great. However, our Korean
users are having a problem with the i18n stuff. Basically, the prompts
look great, but mail that comes in shows up as junk instead of the proper
characters. If they open a HTML version of the message in another window,
it looks normal.

Any ideas what could be going wrong here, and what can be done to resolve
this?

Thanks!