[i18n] New Corrections for RTL UI

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri May 6 02:41:17 PDT 2005

Zitat von persian-horde at metanetworking.com:

>> That's why we refused using rtl specific icons in the past, and I tend
>> to still do that.
>>
>> Jan.
>
> We think just these 4 images require to be correct (for horde and imp) in
> a rtl languages.
> are you have any other opinion about that? , and can you lead us more, if
> it has any way for correcting these images problems, except of "refusing
> rtl specific cons".

There is no other solution. Creating a whole new icon theme is
overhead, IFs are ugly and would require double icons, even for icon
themes that don't use a face for these icons.

I know that it makes more sense to let the user icons look in the
correct direction, but is this really such an issue? I think it's only
a cosmetic thing.

http://horde.org/consulting/