[i18n] New patch for rtl theme and changes in application's common-header.inc

persian-horde@metanetworking.com persian-horde at metanetworking.com
Fri May 20 20:56:26 PDT 2005

Hello jan

> Also, did you try if setting the direction to rtl globally for the body
> tag works in the theme file? In this case we wouldn't need to set the
> direction in every application's common-header.inc.
> Jan.

We add direction setting to body tag in rtl theme and now you can omit rtl
setting in application's common-header.inc files, but in this case it
inecessary that rtl theme be default theme for any rtl language and this
problem must be solved with HOOK (as you said in your mails) but there
isn’t any hook for it now.

and what about our last diff (for menu  problems), are you have time for
testing our cases?
We are waiting for your response :)

and

The Patch for rtl theme is in attachment.

With Thanks and regards
Persian-Horde