[i18n] imp/turba/ingo language issues

amy.rich@tufts.edu amy.rich at tufts.edu
Fri Jul 1 08:15:50 PDT 2005

flgomes> There's a TRANSLATION file in Horde/docs, read the 'Translations
flgomes> don't work' section to test if everything is ok with your gettext.

That's why I posted here in the first place.  I was following that file and
got all of the php stuff working (the tar examples don't work, but we don't
have GNU tar, so that's to be expected).  And, like I said, all of the
translations for horde itself work, just not the other add on modules (ingo,
imp, turba).  This does not sound like a library preload or missing locale
issue.