[i18n] 2 questions on horde/po/translation.php

Otto Stolz Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Aug 6 14:06:03 UTC 2007

Hello,

to re-compile, e. g., Imp's gettext database, I run
   php -f ./translation.php make --module imp --no-compendium
What will I have to run for Horde proper (i. e., after a
modification of horde/po/de_DE.po. say)? Is
   php -f ./translation.php make --no-compendium
adequate, or should I provide a particular pseudo module name?

After running
   cd horde/po
   ./translation.php make --no-compendium
I get the reply:
   gettext... found: /usr/bin/gettext
   msgattrib... not found
What is going wrong, and how could I possibly mend it?

Thanks, in advance, for enlightment,
   Otto Stolz