[i18n] New translation .po files es_ES for Horde, IMP, Nag, Mnemo, Turba and Kronololith

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Apr 13 16:49:06 UTC 2011

Zitat von "Juan C. Blanco" <jcblanco at fi.upm.es>:

> On 13/04/2011 18:22, Jan Schneider wrote:
>>
>> Zitat von "Juan C. Blanco" <jcblanco at fi.upm.es>:
>>
>>> Hello a few days ago I've sent updated spanish translation files for
>>> Horde, IMP, Nag, Mnemo, Turba and Kronololith
>>>
>>> The message was retained for moderator intervention because the
>>> message size but I have not received any update of this message.
>>
>> The i18n list is spammed a lot unfortunately, so that can't moderate all
>> messages on hold. If your message is not sent due to size restrictions,
>> send a link to download your translations instead. The size limit is
>> there for a reason. Alternatively you can send the translations directly
>> to me.
>
> Thanks for your reply, I appologize but I'm not familiar wnough with
> the procedures.
>
> The link is http://www.fi.upm.es/es_ES.zip
>
> I has been contacted by the previous translator and I've alo sent
> the files to him to review.

Thanks, committed! A few remarks:

There are some problems with the Kronolith translation, please always
test your translation with "horde-translation make ...":

/usr/bin/msgfmt:
/home/jan/horde-git/horde/lib/../../kronolith/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/kronolith.po: warning: PO file header
fuzzy

                              warning: older versions of msgfmt will
give an error on this
/home/jan/horde-git/horde/lib/../../kronolith/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/kronolith.po:83: 'msgstr' is not a valid PHP format string, unlike 'msgid'. Reason: In the directive number 6, the character 'p' is not a valid conversion
specifier.
/home/jan/horde-git/horde/lib/../../kronolith/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/kronolith.po:100: 'msgstr' is not a valid PHP format string, unlike 'msgid'. Reason: In the directive number 1, the character 'N' is not a valid conversion
specifier.
/home/jan/horde-git/horde/lib/../../kronolith/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/kronolith.po:1351: 'msgstr' is not a valid PHP format string, unlike 'msgid'. Reason: In the directive number 2, the character ',' is not a valid conversion
specifier.
/home/jan/horde-git/horde/lib/../../kronolith/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/kronolith.po:2178: a format specification for argument 9 doesn't exist in
'msgstr'
/home/jan/horde-git/horde/lib/../../kronolith/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/kronolith.po:2579: 'msgstr' is not a valid PHP format string, unlike 'msgid'. Reason: In the directive number 1, the character 'n' is not a valid conversion
specifier.
/home/jan/horde-git/horde/lib/../../kronolith/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/kronolith.po:2863: a format specification for argument 1 doesn't exist in
'msgstr'
/usr/bin/msgfmt: found 6 fatal errors

If possible, provide the translation packaged in the same directory
structure like they are in the git/web tree. It's much easier for me
to submit them this way.

http://horde.org/consulting/