[imp] Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/local/apache/php/page.inc on line 68

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:28:31 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting Sun Jian <sunjian@catchacorp.com>:

> Hi, occasionally when I tried to access IMP via
> http://myserver.com/horde/imp/index.php3, I got this error message:
>
> Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> /usr/local/apache/php/page.inc on line 68
>
> Refreshing page does not help. But if I just restart my IE, the error
> disappears and everything works perfectly.
>
> Does anybody have any idea why this is happening? I am using imp2.2.0 with
> php4.

You're getting a $user variable defined somehow. You can just remove the lines
in page.inc that refer to $user - I just did so in cvs. That should take care of
it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>