[imp] compose message can't send mail

Will Prater datafirm@mm3k.com
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 18:13:09 -0700

At 5.57pm -0700 10/13/2000, Dale Bewley wrote:
>Fresh, first time install. I'm running horde 1.2.3, imp 2.2.3, PHP 3.0.17,
>Apache 1.3.12.
>
>Most everything works, reading mail, address book, preference, folders.
>
>But, when I try to send a message I almost instantly get an error message
>"The document contained no data." Well, I don't even see a hit in the web
>log so something is whack. I get the same affect when try to attach files
>or save drafts.
>
>Yes, I have my sendmail path set to /usr/sbin/sendmail. Yes, I can invoke
>it via the cmd line as outlined in the FAQ. Yes, I have imap support in
>php because I can read messages, remember?
>
>Any ideas?

Yes, as I read this I have just corrected the problem, at least on my end.

I am running OpenBSD 2.7 -stable.

I was getting the same result when trying to compose messages.
The problem was the PHP 4 was having a segmentation fault.

I just installed the new PHP 4.0.3 port with FLAVOR=imap ftp gettext mysql
and everything is working fine now!! woo hoo!

I hope a similar solution is all you need.

Will