[imp] User authentication failure during load

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:17:27 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting Dave Wilson <davew@sai.co.za>:

> Everything works brilliantly except that when the server gets busy ie. 50
> clients I got logon failures when logging into Imp. ie. I get the message:
> "Your sessions has expired or you have logged in incorrectly........." when
> trying to login.

You need to up the number of connections that inetd is allowing to imapd (or
pop3d).

> Somthing else that I picked up after enabling php logging via syslog is:
>  httpd: PHP Warning:  Unable to load dynamic library './imap.so' -
> ./imap.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in
> Unknown on line 0
> Oct 18 17:07:55 mail httpd: PHP Warning:  Unable to load dynamic library
> './mysql.so' - ./mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory in Unknown on line 0

Dunno on that one - look in your php.ini file and see if you have some extension
lines uncommented, maybe?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private