[imp] What's in Cobalt's Qube Imp-1.1 pkg?

Rod Todd rodd_todd_1999@yahoo.com
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 00:39:07 -0800 (PST)

> The two big giveaways that MySQL is (or
> isn't) working are user
> prefs and contacts.  I suspect that, with the
> "working" installation,
> these features aren't working.
Yup, you're right; actually, we don't even have a
prefs or contacts option :.( . But is was easy to
install :.)
Well, I just finished re-compiling php-3.0.16
--with-imap and apache 3.1.12 on the other box that
was hosed. I wondered while I'm at it, I'm pretty
close to having the prerequisites for Imp 2.2.3, and
even after uninstalling the pkg it still upgraded my
Imap from 4.2-2 to 4.7-5. Do I just install the
php-3.0.16 patch, Horde 1.1, and then Imp 2.2.3, and
were rock'n & roll'n?
TIA
P.S. Dumb nubie question: how do I apply the
php-3.0.16 patch to my php? :.p
-R