[imp] qmail-inject: fatal:

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 15:47:36 -0500 (EST)

Quoting Alan Pater <alan@celasmaya.edu.gt>:

> It took me awhile; yesterday was Day of the Dead, and the day before All
> Saints Day; but I found the answer. In the mailfrom() function of
> horde/lib/horde.lib, line 1113 reads:
>
>         $from = '"' . escapeShellCmd($from) . '"';
>
> What is this line supposed to do?

It's supposed to make sure that no one mucks with the command-line arguments to
sendmail. Can you echo out $from at this point? It seem from your message like
it's being run through this incorrectly... you don't have magic_quotes_gpc
enabled, do you?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private