[imp] Problem with Cyrus imapd and imp 2.2.3

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 23:38:01 -0500

Quoting Thias <thias@marmotte.net>:

> I'm stuck... I've searched this list's archive and I just can't find
> someone who had the same problem that the one I'm having :
> I create my users, everything is fine. I log into my nice imp web page,
> still OK. I send out a mail or recieve one and... as soon as I try to
> get into my INBOX, I get thrown out (logged out) back to the login page.
> After that, I can't log back in... restarting any of the services (web,
> sql, cyrus) doesn't make things better, the only solution is to delete
> the user's folders in Cyrus-imapd and create a naw one. This seems to
> only affect imap, pop3 still works.
> Has anyone come across a similar problem?

No - never heard of anything like it. The only thing I can think of is to check
your server logs. Also, Cyrus 2.0 stable yet? I didn't think it was...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues