[imp] IMP Session dropping instantly.

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 13:04:07 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 4 Feb 2001, Ted M Harapat <ted@mob.net> wrote:

> I've even reset the mysql username/password in the specified db to make
> sure that I have those correct as defined in defaults.php3.

That was going to be my next suggestion; you've been pretty thorough.
But just to confirm, from a shell on your IMP web server, you're able to
connect using:

mysql -h <db_server_name> -u <db_user_name> -p <db_name>

and the password <db_password>, where all these db_* values are straight
from defaults.php3?

Also, the active_sessions table is set up properly in your database?
(The command "mysqldump ... --no-data <db_name>" would show you the
schemas, which should match those found in horde/scripts/database).  You
could try to insert a row in active_sessions as db_user_name to make sure
the permissions are right.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>

>From chuck@horde.org Date: Mon,  5 Feb 2001 14:06:19 -0500
> That was going to be my next suggestion; you've been pretty thorough.
> But just to confirm, from a shell on your IMP web server, you're able to
> connect using:
>
> mysql -h <db_server_name> -u <db_user_name> -p <db_name>
>
> and the password <db_password>, where all these db_* values are straight
> from defaults.php3?

Or, more relevantly, from phplib's local.inc file?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me