[imp] MAPI Request: <opaque data> ?

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 20:26:22 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 17 Feb 2001, Network <network@network.shacknet.nu> wrote:

> I never recieved a mail from the list showing Brent said there was an
> occasional problem with IE-5.5 and SSL :(

I didn't say the part about IE.  All I said was "443 is the https port",
in other words, SSL.

I still don't understand where MAPI comes into this picture.  What
"sniffer tool" are you using?  If you're using SSL, how can you possibly
be sniffing the connection (it's encrypted)?  And if you're not using
Exchange I can't imagine how MAPI can be involved anywhere.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>