[imp] Fwd: Looking for ways to debug imp

Shon Sherwood electron@idiom.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:41:30 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Shon Sherwood <electron@idiom.com>:
>
> > I know that. I'm running msql, not mysql. Incidentally the table structure
> > horde wants can't be injected directly into msql without modifications
> > such that it isn't the same table anymore. I may try gdbm instead at this
> > point.
>
> Could you elaborate on those modifications?

Sure. The commands/variable declarations don't seem to be exactly the
same, so:

-     sid varchar(32) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL
+     sid char(32) NOT NULL,

-     val text
+     # No such thing as "text" in msql apparently..

-     PRIMARY KEY (name,sid)
-     KEY changed (changed)
+     # These also give syntax errors.

-Shon