[imp] IMP and Sendmail::Milter

Oliver Schulze L. oliver@samera.com.py
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:55:35 -0400

Hi Chuck,
I think the ssmtp option is very smart.

I have searched in freshmeat.net but could find it there, so I searched
the redhat contrib and found
one in:
http://download.sourceforge.net/pub/mirrors/redhat/contrib/libc6/i386/ssmtp-2.38-1.i386.rpm

This .rpm has a link in:
/usr/sbin/sendmail -> /usr/sbin/ssmtp
so I have to move /usr/sbin/sendmail temporarily to install it because
the machine where
IMP run is also a mailserver.

Should I configure only /horde/imp/config/defaults.php3 for the path to
ssmtp instead of sendmail?
Or should I have a link like:
/tmp/sendmail -> /usr/sbin/ssmtp
to make it work?