[imp] Strange mail sending problem (it's not) (fwd)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:26:55 -0500

Quoting Shon Sherwood <electron@idiom.com>:

> $actionID isn't set at all in compose.php3. I've tried this on two
> browsers running on different machines and operating systems. Nothing
> seems to be weird in the compose form. I can email you a login/password if
> you'd like to look at it.

I don't think it'd do much good without access to the code as well to debug.
Are there other form variables named actionID that might somehow be clobbering
the value? Do any other variables disappear? register_globals is On, right...?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist