is it possible to share the temporary folder of many servers ?

Jean Pierre Vitulli jp.vitulli@fr.easynet.net
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:49:57 +0100

the config we use here is made of 4 servers running IMP 2.2.4
a load balancer (serveriron) dispatches queries on the 4 servers.
but then, some frames come from one server and some from another.
it works fine with static pages but of course, with sessions and
attachments, there will be some problems.
so I shared the horde's temp folder on a nfs mounted folder to allow the 4
IMP to manage the same data.
do you think there could be some restriction to that ?
actually, it seems to work fine.

--
jean pierre Vitulli      jp.vitulli@easynet.fr
Easynet France               +33 1 44 54 70 00