[imp] nav_poll in IMP 2.3.7

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:04:00 -0500

Quoting Paul Juliano <paul@edsamail.com.ph>:

> What value should I set the nav_poll to in order to have all folders to
> be checked for new mail.  Currently, I have to click on a folder then
> select 'Check folder for mail'.  And I have to do this in every folder
> I create.

There is none. We should probably have a select all widget on the folders
screen, but I don't want to encourage people to poll all of their folders,
since it's a fairly expensive operation and can make the folders page really
slow.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"Live, from Washington, where the doctors were telling us what they did, and