IMP 2.2.4 with IIS 4.0

Derek Woo derek.woo@asu.edu
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:20:34 -0700

To anyone who can help. =20

I have successfully installed IMP 2.2.4, with PHP 4.0.4, and latest =
Horde running on IIS on NT4.  Actually, I have logged on to my imap =
server using IMP with no problems.  I can compose mail and goto =
different folders.  The bug is that after I logged out from that =
session, it won't allow anyone to use it anymore.  If someone else =
tryies to log on, or me again, the IIS server returns an nternal server =
error 500.  Then, the more times you try to login again, the session =
will return a blank page saying 'PHP has encountered an Access Violation =
at 012E48F8'.  I know you all run IMP/Horde on unix flavored machines, =
but maybe you can be of help? =20

Sincerely,
Derek Woo