[imp] IMP will logout when click to read mail.

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:12:02 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Jarungwit BOONPERM <bjarungw@pattani.th.edu> wrote:

>     My problem that after I key login and password, I can swith to
> Mailbox screen. But when I click to read mail, IMP will log out
> and switch to first screen. (Welcome to IMP screen)

This is almost certainly a problem with your PHPLIB sessions.  Visit the
test.php3 page in your browser, "Click here to test PHPLIB", and then
reload that page several times.  If the counter ("Per Session Data") stays
at 1 (doesn't increment), then that's your problem.

If so, double-check all your PHPLIB settings again... where did you
configure the PHPLIB session data to be stored?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>