[imp] Strange error

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:19:36 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Oscar Renalias <oscare@fib.upc.es> wrote:

> > > Warning: Cannot add headers information - headers already sent by
> > > (output started at /templates/doctype.inc:3) in ../lib/horde.inc on line
> > > 465
>
> I haven't seen any more messages.

This kind of message can sometimes be caused by having extra space outside
the <?php ?> tags in the include and configuration files.  Double-check
templates/doctype.inc (and perhaps other files) to make sure there's no
space outside the tags... comparing your whole installed tree with the
original tarball (using diff -r) might be the fastest way to find
something like that.

> IMP 2.2.0

Another thing might be to try 2.2.4 -- this may be a bug that's already
been fixed.  Also, if you're using IMP 2.2.0, you are using Horde 1.2.0
right?  I.e., the two versions must be paired, with the last number ("0"
in this case) being the same.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>