[imp] Possible newbie question... but howto..

René Jensen lundeman@tbkol.dk
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:59:01 +0200 (CEST)

Citat "Admin C.Eisma" <admin@sector17.nu>:

> Hi!
>
> I think this is kind'a a stupid question but..
> How do you add a new user to use the IMP?
> like the UNIX adduser or something else?
>
> It would be a great if any help comes by,
>
> Cesar Eisma
>

> ps: Would IMP run on an i386 with 48mb of RAM? [;)]
> I'm experienced with 16mb of RAM and it sucks [:(]

None of these questions are about IMP.

Q1 : U don't add users to IMP. IMP is "only" an interface to your mailserver.
So if you are using a Unix OS you will probably use adduser.

Q2 : IMP will run on (almost) any machine. The critiria is that the machine is
able to run PHP, and some kind of webserver. It is these pieces of software
which the speed depends upon. If, for instance, your webserver sucks on your
mashine IMP probably will suck to.

       _\|/_
       (@ @)
---oOOo-(_)-oOOo---