[imp] Cookies?

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:48:21 -0400

On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 03:27:55PM +0200, J?rgen Tysnes (jorgen@turp.sytes.net) wrote:
> I read the FAQ today, to try to find what that is wrong with my IMP
> configuration.
>
> As told before everything seems to work, but after a login, when I want to
> look at my mails IMP justs logs me out.
>
> I read in the FAQ that this may be a php setting, but it didnt say which.

Well, I went to

http://mailreader.sytes.net/horde/test.php3

and went through the "Click here to test PHPlib for Horde", and the
counter doesn't increment, so there's something amiss with your PHPlib
setup. Check to make sure you've uncommented the appropriate bits and
filled in the appropriate values in local.inc.

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services