[imp] require your help with sendmail

Rick Stevens rstevens@vitalstream.com
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:06:58 -0700

Abid Ghufran wrote:

> I know that this is not the relevant site to post anything regarding
> sendamil but still i am, assuming that many of you must have gone
> through the painstaking  phase of sendmail setup.
>
> I have gone through the Sendmail Installation and Operation Guide but
> still am not satisfied therefore am trying to get some more information.
>
> I am trying to setup sendmail 8.11 on a linux machine. What are the
> STEPS or GUIDELINES needed for the setup? Is there any other site than
> sendmail.org where i can get some detailed information regarding
> Sendmail operation and setup?

If you want to take this off line (e.g. contact me directly), I can
help.  We run 8.11.2 on Linux right now.  Works fine, lasts a long
time.
- Rick Stevens, SSE, VitalStream, Inc.      rstevens@vitalstream.com -
- 949-743-2010 (Voice)                    http://www.vitalstream.com -
-    "Hello. My PID is Inigo Montoya.  You `kill -9'-ed my parent    -
-                     process.  Prepare to vi."                      -