[imp] TXT/RTF Attachment

Marco Antonio Vieira Assad marcova@mg.trt.gov.br
Tue, 15 May 2001 16:10:21 -0300 (BRT)

My imap server is behind a masquerading firewall, and
it's normally not open to the net. But I opened the
imap port in the firewall just to make the tests. First
I tested the demo site with our production imap server
(uw imap 4.7c), after I tested with a newly compiled uw
imap2000c, and none worked. When I use your demo site
with our production server, it logs the following:

May 15 13:02:15 lx3 imapd[5523]: Login user=teste1
host=lx1.gv1.trt [10.1.2.10]
May 15 13:02:15 lx3 imapd[5523]: Command stream end of
file, while reading line user=teste1 host=lx1.gv1.trt
[10.1.2.10]

Just for your information, 10.1.2.10 is the internal
interface of our firewall.