[imp] my language

Sebastien Guilbaud sguilbaud@oceanet-technology.com
Wed, 16 May 2001 08:25:06 +0200

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment

> IMP 2.2.5 works well (in French for me) but imp 2.3.7-cvs not (it works
> very well in english) ! I don't understand why... I have both on the
> same machine.
>
> I have done some test on gettext and it appears gettext doesn't work
> properly on the command line... :(

I have noticed the same problem on several linux distributions :
try to restart apache (apachectl graceful) in a shell where you previously
set the LANGUAGE variable (export LANGUAGE=fr_FR:fr for instance). Awful
trick, but it works for me. gettext was not working for me on the command line
by just affecting the LANG variable, it needs LANGUAGE.

--
Sébastien Guilbaud
"To err is human, to really f*ck things up requires the root password"

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment--