[imp] Re: Re: Something I don't understand

Santiago Romero sromero@servicom2000.com
Tue, 29 May 2001 09:57:44 +0200

El lun, 28 de may de 2001, a las 12:54:37 -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch dijo:
> Quoting Santiago Romero <sromero@servicom2000.com>:
>
> >  But the Contact window says that
> >
> > "There are too much entries found, try reducing the search scope"
> > (translated from spanish to english).
>
> This can mean that the root is wrong. What does your full ldap.php3 config file
> look like? It sounds like the config is pretty messed up somehow...

 Ok, I edited horde/imp/ldap.search.php3 and went to the

  $ds = ldap_connect($str_serv);

 line, and before it I put:

 print "Line 1";
 print $lserver;
 print "Line 2";
 print $lserver->server;
 print "Line 3";

 Results on screen: just

 Line 1
 Line 2
 Line 3

 And no server names :??????
 It seems that it does not select correctly the ldap server from the
 dialog box :??

 My imp/config/ldap.php3 file is:

<?php

$LDAPServers = array();

$LDAPServers['servicom2k'] = new LDAPServer('mail.servicom2000.com',
                                           'mail.servicom2000.com',
                                           'mail.servicom2000.com',
                                           'dc=servicom2000,dc=com',
                                           'sn',
                                           'cn,mail,sn',
                                           'is,is_strict,contains,begins,ends');

$LDAPServers['infospacebiz'] = new LDAPServer('infospacebiz',
                                              'InfoSpace Business',
                                              'ldapbiz.infospace.com',
                                              '',
                                              'sn',
                                              'cn,sn',
                                              'is_strict,begins');

$LDAPServers['yahoo'] = new LDAPServer('yahoo',
                                       'Yahoo',
                                       'ldap.yahoo.com',
                                       '',
                                       'sn',
                                       'cn,mail,sn,givenname',
                                       'is,is_strict,contains,begins,ends');

$LDAPServers['whowhere'] = new LDAPServer('whowhere',
                                          'WhoWhere',
                                          'ldap.whowhere.com',
                                          '',
                                          'sn',