[imp] no alert accessing folder view

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 16:42:40 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:

> Yes I am. After login I get to the INBOX listing. No alert. I go to folder
> view (all folders expanded) and see a bunch of new messages (rather recent, I
> just got up!) No alert. I read my messages, go back to folder view, wait some
> time, a new message arrives: Alert!

You do know that recent has special meaning here; it's not just "recently", it
means "appeared in the mailbox after the last time the mailbox was accessed".
In any case, try now - redirect.php was opening a full read-write connection
when it didn't need to.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.