Cut $SERVER_NAME string

Alonso Téllez eyailsys9@yahoo.com
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 23:00:13 -0500 (CDT)

Hi folks!

I've Apache+Horde+IMP in a diferent site at POP3 & Imap servers, to access
at IMP, i call it by http://webmail.my-domain.com/ and in
horde/imp/defaults.php3 i put a prefix (the) in $SERVER_NAME string to
authenticate and get the mail from other machine, then, when http server,
is called as webmail.my-domain.com, the pop & imap servers, are called as
thewebmail.my-domain.com.

/* Default IMAP Server Configuration */
$default->server                         = "the$SERVER_NAME";
$default->from_server                    = "the$SERVER_NAME";
$default->port                           = '143';

How, I can to clear the text before the last dot (Right to left)?
for example, to webmail.my-domain.com, (clear "webmail.") and just have
"my-domain.com", or with subhost.webmail.my-domain.com, clear "subhost."
and get webmail.my-domain.com

Thank's

alonso