horde and imp configuration

root rscabusas@meridiantelekoms.com
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 01:22:05 +0800

Hi,

When i run the test.php3 on my browser, i got this result :

and when i click the link to test the PHPLIB for Horde , i got the ff error
message:

Horde: System Capabilities
TestView phpinfo() screen
     Horde VersionsHorde: 1.2.5   IMP: 2.2.5

PHP VersionPHP
    Version: 4.0.5
    PHP Major Version: 4
    PHP Minor Version: 5
    PHP Version Classification: release
    You are running a supported release of PHP4. Enjoy the ride!

PHP Module Capabilities

    IMAP Support: No
    Without IMAP support, IMP will not run. You will need to fix this if you
        want to run IMP.
    LDAP Support: No
    MySQL Support: Yes
    PostgreSQL Support: No

PHPLIB Configuration

     track_vars: Yes
     PHPLIB (is page_open() defined): Yes
     I am now going to try to create a HordeSession class. If this line is
         the last thing that you see, then you do not have class HordeSession
         defined in the phplib local.inc file.Fixt hatbeforeproceeding.
     Created a HordeSession instance successfully.
     Click here to test PHPLIB for Horde (If this link results in "Document
     Contains No Data" or "Fatal error...", then you probably have not
      defined the HordeSession class in the PHPLIB local.inc file).

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

      register_globals set to On: Yes
      magic_quotes_gpc set to Off: Yes
      magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes