Prefs Problem, Turba

Michael Seidner mikes@mdscomp.com
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 13:57:45 -0700

Was finally able to get my prefs saving. Dropped the Mysql databse and
recreated using the scripts (mysql_create.sql and prefs.sql) Also re-ran
turba.sql. Noticed in the prefs.sql and turba.sql scripts the "use horde;"
statement was not present so initially I did receive an error so I added
that in the beginning of each.

Also, does anyone know why when Expand Names is selected in the Compose
Window nothing happens except a screen blink?
My sources.php file is correct. Any suggestions??

MDS Computer Services LLC
Michael D. Seidner
President

---