[imp] timezone calculation

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 23:28:22 +0200

Zitat von Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:
>
> > Is there any calculation done based on the timezone I set in prefs?
>
> Grep for 'timezone' in the php files. It gets put into the environment by
> compose.php, at least.

Ok, but strange enough: it does the opposite than it should.
If I comment out the putenv, the mail header is set correctly (23:00 +0200)
according to the timezone my server has set.
But if I leave the line, the mail header is set to '21:00 +0000' though my
timezone pref is set to +0200
Both messages show up in the mailbox view '21:00', no matter what timezone is
set. If I comment out putenv in mailbox.php everything is correct again.

Does anybody understand this behaviour?

Jan.