Menu Bar not resetting after logout

Michael Stamper michael@wishard.edu
Fri, 07 Sep 2001 12:00:54 -0500 (EST)

I am using IMP 2.2.4 on Horde 1.2.4.

Lately, I have noticed that the Menu Bar on the left doesn't reset itself after
a user logs out (i.e., it still lists INBOX, Compose, etc.).  Clicking on any of
these links brings up an empty window.

Observations:
1.  It occurs every time a user logs out.
2.  The problem is browser-independent;  I can replicate it regularly in
Netscape and IE.
3.  Reloading/Refreshing the menu bar frame doesn't resolve the problem.
4.  Reloading/Refreshing the login frame doesn't resolve the problem.
5.  The only way to clear it is to press the browser's "Reload" button.

The only modification I have made to the menu abr is to add two links:  a link
to another one of our webservers that will lookup a user's IMAP disk space
quota, and a link to change the IMAP password.  I didn't use the password link
option in Horde because I didn't like the way it opened in the same window.  My
link opens the utility in a new window.

I can provide any configuration files needed.

Thanks!