[imp] Fw: wordview again

Fabian Gervan imp-archive@interk.com.ar
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 00:05:48 -0400

Mensaje citado por Dominic Hulewicz <djh@intanet.com>:

> Quoting Andre Castanheira <aocastanheira@cariocaengenharia.com.br>:
> > I can generate a html file from a doc one on command line, but I can't
> > from imp.
> >
> > my defaults.php3 :
> > $default->path_to_mswordview             = '/usr/local/bin/wvWare -x
> > /usr/local/
> > share/wv/wvHtml.xml';    /* M$WordView */
> >
> > Any ideas ??
>
> I came across the same problem a while ago.
> My fix to horde/lib/MIME/Viewer/msword.php is attached.

I patch my horde (imp 2.3.7) runing 'patch < diff.txt'
Now when i click to view a word document, the new windows opended say:
"Usage: /usr/local/bin/wvHtml Usage: /usr/local/bin/wvHtml "
:(
before apply the patch, the windows was opened without nothing.
I am using wv-0.6.7
Regards
Fabian

Mensaje enviado desde InterK Webmail