Can I launch Turba without opening another window

Oakes, Edward B eoakes@RADFORD.EDU
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:26:03 -0400

I am using imp 2.3.7 cvs and have the addressbook
menu option enabled so that I can launch Turba from
imp.

When I do this however, it opens a separate window
to bring up Turba.  Is it possible for this to happen
without bringing up a separate window?

Also could the open compose window from Turba be
driven by the preferences set in imp?  For instance
if you turn off the option "Compose message in a separate window"
it would make since to have Turba do the same thing.

Ed Oakes               Phone: (540) 831-6233
Radford University     Fax:   (540) 831-5555
Academic Computing     Email: eoakes@radford.edu

http://www.radford.edu/~acadcomp