Trouble with 2.3.6

Scott Augustus scott@visgen.com
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 15:40:40 -0400

Greetings!

Having some difficulty with Imp 2.3.6. Here's what I'm running:

OpenBSD 2.9 & stock Apache
Horde: 1.3.4
IMP: 2.3.6
Turba: 0.0.2
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1 (built with imap, gettext, mysql)

I am getting the following errors when I try to get at imp:

Warning: Constant no_action already defined in ./lib/IMP.php on line 10
Warning: Constant update_prefs already defined in ./lib/IMP.php on line 28
Fatal error: Undefined class name 'lang' in ./lib/base.php on line 38

Now, I *did* find one post that suggested that this could be because of not
having gettext with php4, however, according to horde/test.php I do:

Gettext Support: Yes

Any thoughts???

--
Scott