Error on Login

Gerard Escalante g2@magestudios.net
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 00:04:32 -0700

Hi:

I'm running the latest HEAD tagged cvs versions of IMP and Horde.  I have setup
Horde to use IMP as the login process.  On my webserver, Apache 1.3.20 with PHP
4.0.6, I am running the cvs version of the APC cache.  Whenever I enable the
APC cache, I recieve the following error on logon:

A fatal error has occurred
object(pear_error)(10) {
  ["error_message_prefix"]=>
  string(0) ""
  ["error_prepend"]=>
  string(0) ""
  ["error_append"]=>
  string(0) ""
  ["mode"]=>
  int(1)
  ["level"]=>
  int(1024)
  ["code"]=>
  NULL
  ["message"]=>
  string(92) "An error has occurred. Furthermore, Horde encountered an error
attempting to log this error."
  ["debuginfo"]=>
  string(0) ""
  ["userinfo"]=>
  NULL
  ["callback"]=>
  NULL
}

However, whenever I recieve this error, I can just click on the icons at the
menu at the bottom, and everything continues to work as usual.  Whenever I
disable APC, things change back to normal.  Would anyone have any ideas on what
this error means, and why it is happening, and how to fix it? APC really helps
enormously Horde in terms of speed, and I would like to keep it this way!

Also, the spell checking function does not work properly when APC is enabled,
but I'd guess that this is an issue with APC and not Horde/IMP.  No big deal
here...

Regards,
Gerard Escalante
g2@magestudios.net