[imp] Login (horde auth = 'imp') always returns "Login failed for some reason..."

David Peoples davidp@touringcyclist.com
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 22:30:06 -0600

Jim,

I'm glad to hear you solved your problem. It sounds like most of my
suggestions ran you up some blind alleys. But maybe I encouraged you to keep
trying, and that is a good thing. <g>

I remember well being impressed when I demo-ed the new IMP, and then being
depressed when I couldn't get my own copy to run for several days. It is a
very nice interface, and the other people at my company who've tried it so
far are very impressed too. Have fun!

David

--
David Peoples -- davidp@touringcyclist.com -- http://www.touringcyclist.com
The Touring Cyclist, 11816 St. Charles Rock Rd, Bridgeton, MO 63044 USA