Removing Horde Auth for IMP?

Ryan ryan@kaneda.net
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 00:25:50 -0800

Is there any way to remove the horde authentication so I can just have
imp available?  It's the only component I want to run on a particular
host, and don't want to have to have the users jump through an
unnecessary hoop.  Perhaps I just have a goofy setup:

I want http://mail.p11.com/ to go directly to the imp login... SO, I
have the following setup:

(edited for brevity)
Alias /horde "/home/httpd/network/horde"
<VirtualHost mail.p11.com:80>
  DocumentRoot /home/httpd/mail.p11.com
  ServerName www.mail.p11.com
  ServerAlias mail.p11.com
</VirtualHost>

root@khyron# ls /home/httpd/mail.p11.com

  /home/httpd/mail.p11.com -> /home/httpd/network/horde/imp/

Meaning, I have the full horde package installed to
/home/httpd/network/horde/ with the specific version of imp for
mail.p11.com (I'd like to have other 'versions' of imp running, for
different virtual hosts eventually) located in
/home/httpd/network/horde/imp/.

SO... Under this setup, when you go to http://mail.p11.com/ it goes to
load the /horde/imp/index.php, but in gets redirected to
/horde/login.php.

Anyone help?  Please? :>

- Ryan C. Creasey
  Network Engineer