[imp] Performance of IMP/host machine?

Paul M Fleming pfleming@siumed.edu
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 09:21:09 -0600

We provide ~2k-3k email accounts. Our IMP host is also our central web
server. IMAP and Mysql exist on another host. We use the APC cache for
PHP and performance is excellent on the lan (my mailbox has over 4k
messages) From dialup access is bearable but a little slow. The APC
cache helped tremendously. The server (all 6 sites it serves) handles
over 100k hits daily.

Paul

(details)
Apache 1.3.19